Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? Through some friends.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year and 2 months
3. How long have you been married? It will be 7 years this Valentines Day.
4.What does he do that surprises you? He doesn't do anything that surprises me.
5.What is your favorite feature of his? His gorgeous face.
6.What is your favorite quality of his? He is the most incredibly wonderful dad.
7.Does he have a nickname for you? Yeah it used to be sweetheart, but now it is ol' bag.
8.What is his favorite color? Blue
9.What is his favorite food? Sloppy Joes
10.What is his favorite sport? Hunting.
11.When and Where was your first kiss? In my bedroom. 1 to 2 weeks after we started dating.
12.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I love going out and just being with him.
13.Do you have any children? Yes we have one amazing little boy, named Brax. and another on the way.l
14.Does he have a hidden talent? Yeah he is a good singer when nobody is paying attention, but he doesn't like anyone to know. so shhh don't tell him I told you.
15.How old is he? Will be 26 this December.
16.Who said I love you first? He did, and it was so sweet!
17.What's his favorite music? He likes just about everything.
18.What do you admire most about him? I cant really say there is one thing more than another that I admire about him. but to choose one to write about I would say being the best father to our kids, and husband that I could ever ask for.
19.Do you think that he will read this? probably not, but I would love it if he did. Maybe than he would see just how happy he has made me!

Slide Show