About Tonya




*I LOVE MY BOYS!!*


Me and Trey



Me and Brax











I grew up in Springville. I graduated from Springville High year 2002. I have just recently went back to work and I enjoy it. Their are many things I enjoy doing but being with my husband and son are my most enjoyable times. And some of the most memorable. Braxton is my little miracle. Without him I dont know what I would do. I never dreamt I could be so lucky. I feel that I am the luckiest woman in the world. I have an incredible husband that loves me. He is a hard worker and is my rock. I have 2 wonderful sons. Braxton Matt and Trey. Braxton was born July 1st, 2005. He is now 4 yrs. old, and is so smart! He is my little miracle. He was born at 34 weeks, so 6 weeks early, and came home. He has CP but has never let it get him down or in his way. He is getting so big. And we just recently had another son named Trey. He was born Nov. 19, 2009. He was born at 31 weeks, so about 2 months early. He is so tiny, but doing very well. You know what they say great things come in small packages. Both my kids were born early and they were both very tiny! Trey had to be put in the nic unit. So he didn't get to come home with us. He looks just like his big brotherthough. So I now have two of the most incredible children in the world. I seriously couldn't ask for more!! I have everything; an absolute wonderful husband, who still to this day can make my heart skip a beat when I see him. An incredibly amazing 4 year old, who still takes me by surprise everytime he achieves in more and more stuff, and still doesn't let anything get in his way and doesn't give up. And a baby that is so tiny but precious. He is so much like his brother, because the minute you take one look at either of them you fall in love with them. They make my heart beat and I love them more than life itself. They are all my whole heart and soul! I am not a churchy person at all, but I still believe in god and I am thankful that he has givin me what I have! My hobbies are hunting, camping, boating and spending time with family and friends. My favorite place to go boating is to Lake Powell. My favorite holidays is Christmas. I love it because of my son. Being able to experience throu a childs eyes is great. There is nothing better!

Slide Show