About Matt






*Daddy N' Trey*


*Daddy N' Bee*




Matt grew up in Payson. He graduated from Landmark High year 2002. He now owns his own business, called PM Repair and Recovery. He loves his job. Although I wished he was home a little more. But I cant complain. He is a great husband and a wonderful dad. He enjoys a lot of things I think the biggest thing he enjoys right now is being able to teach his son everything he knows. He taught Brax (a 3 year old mind you) how to blow a duck call. I cant even do it right. He is also extrememly happy that we are going to having another son that he can teach. His hobbies are hunting and spending time with friends and family. His favorite hunt is the duck and goose hunt. I love to just sit back and watch him and Brax run around and play. Nothing makes me happier than that. To hear them both laughing and having a good time is all I can ask for. Every night before Matt climbs into bed, whether Brax is asleep in his bed or just laying in his bed watching a movie, Matt always kisses him and tells him he loves him. I love him so much. Every morning before he leaves for work he kisses me goodbye and every night before he falls asleep he does the same. He is my rock! He has always been there when I needed and is an incredible husband. He is such a hard worker. He has never given up on anything he has set his mind to, I really think that is where Brax get's it. He works very hard for everythign we have and he wants. He has never let anything get him his way. He loves to have a good time and he loves for everyone he is around to be having a good time. He is always making sure that everyone is happy. He has so many great qualities, but his best ones are being the best dad he can be and husband.

Slide Show