Beach


*Our Beautiful Day at the Beach*



*Walkn on the Beach with Trey*


*Making Castles in the Sand*


*Casing Seadulls*


*Watchin Bee and Trey play on the beach*


*Bee running from the waves*

A Beautiful at the Beach!  This was the best day on our vacation.  Spent the whole day on the beach!  Trey spent hours chasing the seagulls on the beach.  Brax spend hours running from the waves in the Ocean with Grandma Diane.  Matt and I watched with big smiles on our faces.  Just seein our kids have fun and laugh and smile made the whole day/trip!!  I will never forget the way Brax looked when he saw the Ocean for the first time, and put his toes in the sand.  I laugh still when I think about Trey chasing the seagulls and he could never catch one.  Listening to him laugh as he ran towards them.  And I cant wait to be able to go on another family vacation so we can make new memories.  All though these were tough to beat!! 

Slide Show